How to Book
We are committed to making the booking process as simple as possible for customers. Please let us know if you have any problems – we can always help you over the phone.
- Use the search table to find your specific holiday by selecting country, month, duration or goat level. You only need to search by one or two items. Or…
- Scroll down to see holidays – if you want to see everything we have on offer it works best to click on the year you are interested in and see all the holidays
- Click on the orange View Details button to see all the information
- Click the Book Now button if you want to go ahead and book
- You will see a small grey box in the top right hand corner that says Log In. If you click on the Log In button it takes you to our WalkingWomen Customer Account Page where you can set up your own account – you need your email and a password. Once this is set up it will record all your holidays with us and key information. You don’t need to do this but it is helpful if you are booking more holidays with us (we hope so!) as you won’t have to keep filling in this key information.
- To continue to make your booking click the next Book Now orange button. For solo travellers or people who wants their own room we ask each person to book as an individual guest. We need each one of you to book on separately so we can capture the information we need about you. Make your booking by paying your deposit.
- If you are travelling as a group and one person is paying let us know and we can create one invoice.
- Please note on your booking who you are travelling with and if you are sharing. It is important to tick the box for whether you want a double or twin room. Any discounts for sharing will be added to your final invoice.
- You must also fill in your dietary requirements and type of room you require before you can move on.
- Please also fill in your details by clicking on the blue Fill in Your Details box. You can return to it later if you haven’t got all your details to hand.
- We advise reading our booking conditions and cancellation policy as by booking with us you are agreeing to them.
- You’ll be directed to the checkout to pay your deposit. Sometimes there may be a small delay depending on your bank card – please be patient and call if any problems.
- Once booked you will receive a copy of your invoice. If you didn’t already fill in your details you can click on the blue box – COMPLETE YOUR DETAILS to complete. Any problems email or call.
If you have any questions or would like to book over the phone please :
or call us on 01784 664063.
Office hours: Mon to Fri – 8am to 6pm. Sat – 10am to 2pm.
Our holidays have a single package price for each individual walking holiday. What is included is detailed in the holiday information.
We offer some discounts for people sharing rooms, multi-holiday bookings and sometimes where there are larger groups. Information about possible discounts will be provided before the final confirmation of your booking.
We ask for £200 deposit immediately to reserve your place, and full payment 10 weeks before your holiday. We will send a payment request 11 weeks before your holiday to give you time to pay us 10 weeks before. If the holiday is further afield and over £1500 we may ask for a deposit up to 25% of the holiday. We will let you know at the time of booking.
Private group bookings
If you are a group of friends (minimum 6)wanting to take over one of our holidays for yourselves or have something tailored for you please contact us:
or call us on 01784 664063.
Office hours: Mon to Fri – 8am to 18.00 Sat – 10am to 2pm.
We look forward to walking with you.