How to book
We our committed to making the booking process as simple as possible for customers.
- Click on the orange Next Date button to see the availability
- Click the Book Now button to see more details
You will be asked to provide guest information so please click on the link to add your information to the form. Please let us know what type of accommodation you require.
If you have any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01784 664063.
Office hours: Mon to Fri – 8am to 2pm. Sat – 10am to 2pm.
Our holidays have one price for the package offered on the individual walking holiday. What is included is made clear in the holiday information.
We do offer some discounts for sharing rooms, multi holiday bookings and sometimes where there are larger groups. Information will be provided before final confirmation of your booking. We ask for £100 deposit immediately to reserve your place and full payment 90 days before your holiday.
What you are paying for
The price is for your holiday and includes a programme of walks, experienced guiding and accommodation. Accommodation is almost always B & B. Some are Dinner, Bed and Breakfast and packed lunches included. Please note what is included in each holiday’s information. Where it is an overseas holiday airport transfers are usually included.
We do not penalise those travelling alone by charging a single supplement. Each customer is paying for the experience which includes a bedroom that is usually en-suite (unless high in remote mountains).
Types of rooms available are in each holiday’s information details, and we aim to have the same rooms available for single occupancy, or sharing as twin or double. This is not always possible as we use small hotels but it will be clear what you can expect in the booking information. Advertised accommodation may be subject to change by our accommodation partners but we do our utmost to avoid this happening.
Please state on your booking form what rooms you require. Sometimes partners charge a single supplement but we try and encourage this not to happen – it will be clear when booking.
We have a range of discounts available and these will be provided before final confirmation.
What to pay and when to pay it:
Please note that your booking is provisional until we confirm we have received your deposit payment.
- £100 deposit to secure booking.
- The BALANCE of the holiday cost should reach us 90 days before the holiday starts. Please pay your balance promptly. Do contact us with any problems you might have.
How to pay:
- Via Stripe (Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover & Diners, Japan Credit Bureau (JCB) China Union Pay (CUP))
- BY BANK TRANSFER
WalkingWomen (2021) Ltd (Starling Bank)
Sort Code: 608371
Account number: 47920148
(Please give your name as the reference!)
If you are sending payment from outside the UK please check with your bank to ensure we receive the correct amount into our account. Your bank may charge fees.
- COVID-19 – If we have to cancel your holiday due to Coronavirus we will refund your money or transfer it to another trip. We cannot return your deposit if you cancel, though it is possible to defer a deposit to another holiday in the same year.
- Travel Insurance – Adequate travel insurance is mandatory for all our holidays and is a condition of booking. It includes protection in case you are ill or have to cancel for other reasons, even on UK holidays. If you choose to travel without adequate insurance cover we will not be liable for any losses.If you want competitive travel insurance, try Award-winning Emerald Life which can now provide improved cover for cancellation if you catch COVID before you travel as well as £10m for emergency medical treatment or repatriation if you contact Covid abroad – https://www.emeraldlife.co.uk/travel-insurance
- We cannot adjust the basic price of the holiday if you arrive late, have to leave early, or if you decide not to walk on one or more of the days. With our overseas holidays, we cannot accept responsibility if you miss your flight.
- We reserve the right to cancel, reschedule or change an advertised walk for reasons of safety, or to change the advertised guide. The decision of the WalkingWomen guide running the holiday has to be final in matters of safety, route choice, inclusion of dogs other than Assistance dogs, and questions as to the composition of the walking group if you have chosen a grade that is well beyond your capability. We expect customers to take responsibility for having the required fitness for the walk they choose. Our guidance is there to assist.
- We have endeavoured to make sure that the contents of this website are correct at the time of going to print. However, we reserve the right to make changes to holiday details should it become necessary. If WalkingWomen cancels the holiday you’ve booked, we will refund all the money you have paid to us.
- Tipping Guides is often asked about. There is no expectation to tip guides as this is a paid role. However it is down to the discretion of each individual. Some guides will suggest you donate to a chosen charity if you are keen to show your appreciation.
We look forward to walking with you.